YFZ Central banner

Beautiful 70 degree days this past weekend

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MonicaKnox 
#1 ·
Was able to get out Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. Hopefully a few of you were able to get out as well. This may be the last picture of the white/blue combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL....41" of snow over the weekend and it melted in 3 days so now it's a pile of mud.....LOL

Your bike looks sharp!

Thank you sir! Not sure how I feel about the nerf bars honestly. Thinking about switching to black XFR's once I put the new plastic on or just removing them completely. Already had to replace the webbing with from getting hung up on a trail plus I got so used to riding with the stock heel guards and pegs that they really don't do much for me. I was praying for snow this past winter so I could take the bike out in it but the most we got was a dusting. I think those damn democrats and their illusion of global warming is the reason we didn't get any snow here in Va. Lol!

#5 ·
Finally had a few minutes today to throw these on. Definitely going to can the nerfs and get black and just ordered the 50.00 [emoji30] OEM rear fender 17 graphics to break the white up a little. Probably get a new handguard color as well. Didn't think this mod would spark so many others but what's a few hundred more dollars at this point! Lmao

#7 ·
Here's my 2016/17 hybrid so far. Put the 60.00 stickers on [emoji30], made a huge difference in my opinion. Replaced the handguards with white/black and the new nerfs will be in today. Nerfs would've been here a week ago but they disappeared in Maryland and showed up on the tracking as "Dead Mail, Sent To Mail Recovery Center" So I had to contact the company and they sent me a new set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.