Greetings fellow adrenaline junkies - Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By YamahaEverything93

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 10:04 PM Thread Starter

Greetings fellow adrenaline junkies

Well you made it this far so might as well read along. Just bought my first kinda yfz. I'm sure you're wondering what I mean so keep reading. About 8 years ago my dads yfz and his 350 banshee and my z400 disappeared. Can you believe it!? Just came out one day and they were gone. I swear I think they grew legs and walked away. I know you think I'm crazy but I seen footprints behind the tire tracks in the driveway. I posted missing signs everywhere describing the colors and shoes they were wearing. ( one had tims and the others airforces.) Somebody told me they didn't grow legs they in fact were stolen. I instantly dismissed that theory because I mean this is AMERICA! land of the free and home of the brave! Nobody would do that here. Everyone loves and respects one another. Right? LOL anyway I guess some asswad decided they deserved those majestic toys more than we did and came to the conclusion they were dismiss us from the hassle and upkeep of said majestic machines and loaded em up in their pickup and headed west. SO! FINALLY got another one. Used and in need of some attention but overall decent bike and only paid 1300 bucks! I'm a happy camper.....kinda. haven't really rode it yet and the suspense is tearing away at my soul. You shall be seeing a post from me in the maintence section. That is where I post questions about issues right? Anyhow thanks for reading. -KN
kilroy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 05:57 PM

Garage
Welcome to the Forum!! Nice Intro

YFZ470 YMX1, MotoXperts, Grubbs Racing, GT Thunder, Rekluse, ARS-FX, AXIS, Fasstco.FWC, Houser, Hiper, LSR MXP,Quadtech, OMI, ODI, WC, FLY, Tireblocks, DID, Cycra, Streamlines, DP,CV4,IMS, GLANN, Webcams,ITP, Evans,Graphic WorX, Antigravity, Ockerman, RJR, Stoneconcepts, Precision, FCI

YFZ460 GT Thunder, Quadtech, Houser,Hiper,Fasstco
07 YFZ450 MAXRPM 502 SOLD
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 09:06 PM

Welcome to the forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page