Well guys the 08 is starting to get its treatment here in my garage. This build wasn't supposed to get started until next winter but because of my screw while doing the cam mod I let the clip get under the cap wrong and made a grove into it. So the tear down has began!
- Dasa Port and Polish
- Wiseco 14:1
- Velocity Intake (can't afford FCI ATM)
- YZ450f Cams or Hot Cam 3 for Low end
- Used Slip on to Save some Temp Cash
- Holeshot MXR6 20's Up front 18's Out Back
- 12T Front Sprocket
- Carb Bore
- Lowering Kit
That should Cover this year gonna do a lot of mods to support a BB Stroker next year.
They only picture I got they day I brought it home before tear down! Little man loves it.
Little man helping with tear down!
Latest updates done so far
- Lowering Kit is on
- Front holeshots are here and on now
- 12T is on
- Head is shipped to dasa today!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk